Monday, March 12, 2012

○◘Some New Stuff ◘○

I have a bunch of thing's to show you guy's today!!
I went shopping at michael's so I have a bunch of goodie's to show
plus some mail and other neat thing's :-)

My first swap made by me check it out
Girly Art Card + Lipstick Swap 

Here is some of my out going mail...
I tried to send these out a couple of days ago, but the lady at the post office
said I had to fill out custom's forms!!!!
they are my Tea Bag swap from Swap-Bot.com



This is one of my Tea Swaps I got in the mail :-)
and my favorite cup to drink my tea out of .....I Love Frogs.

{My Trip to Michael's}


I got a bunch of great paper!! and some glittery card stock,punch outs,little envie's,
ribbon, embellishments, E-6000 glue,glitter glue,wax sealing set,gelly roll pens,
and some scissors. All for my Penpal/Swapping!!

Some great Button's I got from Brian's {My Husband} Mom Denise, while
visiting  Poppy's house ^_^


Aren't they great?!?!?!
Can't wait to find something to do with them all..
Thank's Denise :-)



The wax seal set i got :-)
I have always wanted one of these...I think they are so cool.
I got some parchment paper to go with it as well. I can't wait to use 
it !!

I recently got Bentley one of those big cat tree thingy's 
I was worried that he wouldn't like it and 
@ 130.00 well that would have really sucked
but he loves it .

I bought a bunch of dangley toys and stapled them on
it so he had lots to play with.


☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Here's a letter from Becky in Tx...
She sent me a lot of great pic's of her favorite thing's and place's 
in Tx....


.....And this one is from Melissa in New Zealand!!
loved her stationary ^_^


◙○◙○◙○◙○◙

Lyric Book I made for myself and the first page in it....

Lyric Book I made for my Bestfriend Samantha :-)


Harvest moon ATC!!
This is my very frist ATC {Arist Trading Card} It was for
a video game A-Z Swap on www.swap-bot.com

 I drew everything and colored it with colored pencils what do you think?
I hope my Swap partner like's it!!

And last but not least Steve ^_^

eating some nom's !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment