Monday, April 23, 2012

◘•○Some Cool Stuff •◘○


How has everyone been? 
Good I hope !
I have been spending so much time doing crafts
for my swaps on Swap-Bot.com
that I forget to post on my Blog!!!

Here are some of my latest letters and things I have made.
Enjoy ^_^


Here is a letter from my pen-pal Erica in NJ :-)
and the letter I wrote back and will be sending out with today's mail!!
 



This letter is from a new pen-pal in the UK!!
Her name is Leona ^_^




♥♥♥ CRAFTS ♥♥♥



These 3 Atc's are for a Beauty and the beast
Atc Swap!!



These 2 Atc's are for a {Dia De Los Muertos} or
Day Of The Dead Swap I did ...





These 3 Atc's are for a Lana Del Rey 
Swap I did..
I Love her music!!!

 
^^ Some Envelopes I made for my Pen-pals !!



Coins from my Friend Juliet in the Uk!!
Her dad finds them while gardening, Isnt that great?!?!!?
I love when she sends me cool stuff like this ^_^


 ^
My Vintage 1920's Atc for a swap on Swap-Bot.com
 


My Vintage Atc with a Bookpage swap !!
 


Bumble Bee Atc Swap ♥




My Damon Atc for My Vampire Diaries Atc Series Swap!!
I Love it and I really don't want to send it away :-(
but that's what I made it for !!



My Jerseylicious Atc for  Sam's Reality Tv Series Swap
on Swap-Bot.com



A Postage Stamp Atc I made :-)

------------♣♦♣☺♠•◘○♥♣♦------------

Here is my Birthday Package form My Bestfriend Samantha!
Isn't She great?!?!
She always gets me the BEST stuff ^-^


See that Leopard Print Tea Cup?!?!
AMAZING!! My favorite cup now!!
 

I think she is secretly trying to make me gain weight with
all of that chocolate!!

 In this pic you can see the phone !
I had it on speaker while I was talking to 
Sam and taking these pic's for the blog!!! LoL

 ♥♥♥•♥♥♥•♥♥♥

And last but not least

Bennie




No comments:

Post a Comment