Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello Again ^_^

Hello Everyone it has been a long time since
I have posted here huh?
I have been very busy with Swap-Bot and 
moving into a fabulous new house ^_^
I just love it here!! No gunshots in the middle of the night,
I have a back yard!! and no noisy neighbors!!
Who knew it could get this good hahaha.

ok so heres some picture's of some recent stuff I have got
from my Pen-Pals.
 
 This letter came from Ami in Japan, She even sent me a 
little present! how nice of her ^_^



 This letter and awesome Hello Kitty stickers
came from my Pen-Pal Christine in Washington!!



 This one is from the always amazing Yen in California !!!





 Emma from England is a new Pen-Pal and she wrote to me this month 
and sent me a nice card!!



This letter and very creative envie is from Juliet in the Uk!!
look at those Awesome Tudor stamps!!!

 
and last but not least is a letter from another new Pen-Pal
named Barbara she is from Ireland ^_^


♥♥♥ My Crafts ♥♥♥



 ^for a vintage 1920's atc swap



^for a vintage atc swap with a queen. I chose Elizabeth II .
 



^ for my A-Z Anime Atc Swap



^for a 1920's themed Mail art Swap ^_^
 



^ A green Owl Atc Swap




Stefan for my Vampire Diaries Series Swap


Well I hope you guys liked the update FINALLY hahaha
heres a couple more pic's for ya 



^^ My New Kitchen ^^ 





Izzie in her Pj's 

1 comment: