Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday ^_^

Hello, Everyone.
Today I woke up and decided I would post some outgoing mail
and a couple of things I made the other night.
I love making all kinds of new things and when I was at the bookstore
I found these lovely bookmarks called "book thongs"
I thought they were so pretty!!!
Soon after I got it home and stuck it in the book I was reading
Bentley{The Cat} decided he wanted it for himself!
I found it behind my coat closet door in pieces!!
So rather than pay 7 dollars for a new one i decided to make some myself....


{Some Out Going Mail}
Juliet in the UK,Cara from Pennsylvania,Priscilla from 
The Netherlands,Sam from Ny,Kristen from North Carolina,Kamila from
Czech Republic, and Ronnie from Canada !!!


A card I got in the mail from my Best Friend Sam
She's soooo sweet ^_^


My desk while making my book thongs ^_^
and eating Pocky sticks!!
The book is #1 of the House Of Night Series
I got from my Mom for X-Mas!!


And last but not least the finished Book Thongs ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment