Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Pals and Cute letters ^_^

Hey everyone :-)
Here I am again as promised, I didn't forget about my blogging
responsibilities again lol.
Right now its 7:41 in the morning and I'm sitting here at my desk 
with a yummy cup of Caramel Vanilla cream coffee YUM!!
I did make it a bit easier because I edited all my pictures for this post last weekend 
in-between playing video games with my hubby and trying to avoid playing Diablo 3 for the millionth time ( It was a success this time lol)

Before I mentioned that I was just getting back from taking a break so
I do have a bunch of new pals
from all over that Ill be posting mail from :-)

Plus I started doing atc's again so I'll post the last two that i sent off to my friend.

~ Mail Call~

-This letter is from Sophie in The Netherlands-

-Andrea who is from Peru but lives in Florida,USA-

- Valentines Atc that I swapped with my friend!!-

~Out-Going Mail~


-A letter to Vicky, and Sam-
 


-A letter to Rena in Greece, and Stacey in the UK-

 -Letter to Andrea in Florida-


-A letter to Svetlana in Russia-

That's it for my mail until it picks up a bit which i'm sure will be soon ^_^

Here's some pics of the Atc's I recently made!!

 -Valentines Atc Swap-


-Stained Glass Window Atc Swap-


No comments:

Post a Comment